1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS - The terms and conditions outlined below represent the agreement between the Customer and www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie and no other terms or conditions shall be binding upon www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie unless made in writing and signed and approved by a Director or another authorized person at www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie No changes of any of these terms shall be changed following receipt of the Customers purchase order, shipping request or similar forms containing printed terms and conditions additional to or in conflict with the terms herein. If any term, clause or provision is declared to held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration or holding shall not affect the validity of any other term, clause or provision herein contained.
2. ORDER ACCEPTANCE - Price verification for all orders will be authorized by www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie personnel unless designated in writing to be firm for a specified period of time. Unless price verification has been authorized in writing, shipment of goods does not constitute acceptance of the price included in the order.
3. SUBSTITUTION - www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie reserves the right to make a substitution with a similar product of like kind, quality and function where selected product is unavailable. If the Customer would not accept a substitute, the Customer must specifically declare that no substitution is allowed when requesting a quote, if such request for quote is made, or, if no request for quote was made, when placing an order with www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk. www.premierequinewarehouse.ie
4. PRICE - Prices quoted in writing, including any transportation charges, are valid for 10 days unless authorized for an alternative time period by www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie. A price designated as firm for a specific period may be revoked in writing if it is mailed to the Customer prior to the time a written acceptance of the price is received from the Buyer by www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk. www.premierequinewarehouse.ie All prices and deliveries are F.O.B. shipping point. www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie reserves the right to cancel orders in the event selling prices which are lower than prices quoted are established by government regulations.
5. TRANSPORTATION - www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie reserves the right to select the transportation of goods unless otherwise provided by the Customer, and shall not be liable for any delays or excessive transportation charges resulting from its selection.
6. PACKING - Unless otherwise provided, www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie will regulate its own packing standards for the method of shipping chosen by the Customer. If a customer requests special packing, bracing or loading, the Customer will incur any extra cost.
7. PAYMENT TERMS – All orders must be paid in full prior to dispatch. Discounts apply only on invoice value of materials and not on taxes or shipping costs. Any periods of credit must be agreed in writing with www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie prior to orders being placed.
8. TAXES AND IMPORT/EXPORT LICENSES - Prices do not include taxes. Taxes are paid by the Customer upon invoice from www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie unless the Customer provides a valid tax exemption certificate acceptable to the taxing authority or unless www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie is forbidden by law from collection of said taxes from Buyer. Import or export licenses are to be secured by the Customer.
9. TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS – On Delivery to the Customer, goods should be thoroughly checked for damage, thereafter risk of loss or damage shall pass to Customer. Any claim relating to damage during shipping or delivery should be made directly to the carrier. Any claims by the Customer against www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie for shortage or damage occurring prior to such delivery to carrier must be made on receipt of the goods and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie in the condition claimed. Notwithstanding passage of the risk of loss to Buyer, title and right of possession to the goods sold hereunder shall remain with Our Company until all payments hereunder, including deterred payments evidenced by notes or otherwise, Interest, carrying charges, and attorney’s fees, shall have been made in cash, and Buyer agrees to do all acts necessary to perfect and maintain such right and title in Our Company.
10. RETURN OF PRODUCTS - Goods may be returned within 14 days. Customers returning goods are responsible for shipping charges unless a product is faulty, in which case www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie will refund standard delivery costs however will not incur other shipping costs for example priority post.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: swimwear, sleepwear, lingerie, jewelry, and accessories (except scarves & bags).
11. FORCE MAJEURE www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie shall not be liable for failure to perform its obligations resulting directly or indirectly from or contributed to by acts of God; acts of Customer, civil or military authority, including wage and price controls; fires; war; riot; delays in transportation; Until written confirmation from www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie orders do not constitute acceptance of the price included in the order. If there are delays, the Customer will be notified in writing and will have the option of rejecting new dates prior to the order being processed. www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie will not be liable for any losses due to delayed deliveries which have been notified to customers in writing.
12. LEGAL FEES - In the event of proceedings brought for the recovery of the purchase price, or any unpaid balance, or the breach by Customer of any term herein contained, the Customer shall pay reasonable legal fees and any damages due to cost of collection.
13. LIABILITY - www.premierquinewarehouse.com www.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie shall not be responsible, obligated, or liable for any injury or damage resulting from an application or use of its products, either singularly or in combination with other products, arising out of acceptance of this order. Our Company shall have no liability for errors in weight or quantity delivered unless claim is made by the Customer on the day of receipt of shipment and accompanied by original transportation bill signed by carrier noting that carrier received the goods from www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie in the condition claimed. If such timely claim is made by the Customer, and the claim is deemed valid by Our Company, Our Company may fulfill its responsibility by either shipping the quantity necessary to make good the deficiency, or at Our Company's option, crediting Buyer with the invoice price of the deficiency.
14. WARRANTY - All goods sold by www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie are delivered to the Customer as described and fit for purpose, manufactured in accordance with industry standards. The foregoing warranty is able in lieu of and excludes all other warranties not expressly set forth herein, whether express or implied by operation of law or otherwise including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness. No agent, employee, or representative of Our Company has any authority to bind Our Company to any representation, affirmation, or warranty concerning the goods and any such representation, affirmation, or warranty shall not be deemed to have become a part of the basis of this agreement and shall be unenforceable. On receipt of your item, in accordance with EU regulations, you have 14 days to decide if for any reason you would not like to keep the product, if not, contact us within 14 days of receipt.
www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie shall not be liable for damage caused by improper application or use of the goods. Our Company disclaims all liability with respect to the design of the goods and makes no warranty with respect to such design. This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory, including implied warranties of merchantability or fitness.
15. REMEDIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY - www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie shall not be liable for incidental or consequential losses, damages, or expenses arising directly or indirectly from the sale, handling or use of the goods, or from any other cause relating thereto. Our Company's liability, in any case, including for claims of breaches of warranty or negligence is exclusively limited, at Our Company's option, to the replacement of goods not complying with this agreement, the repayment of, or crediting Buyer with, an amount equal to the purchase price of such goods, or repairing or arranging for repair of the goods. If Our Company requests the return of the goods, the goods will be redelivered to Our Company in accordance with Our Company's instructions. The remedies contained in this paragraph constitute the sole recourse of Buyer against Our Company for breach of any of Our Company's obligations, whether of warranty or otherwise. As long as Our Company makes a good faith effort to rectify any breach, the remedies provided for herein shall be deemed satisfied.
16. SELECTION - Customer selects goods based on description and are sold as described and fit for purpose. Customers are responsible for following manufacturers instructions in compliance with all applicable government regulations. Customer will defend, indemnify www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk, www.premierequinewarehouse.ie its successors, assigns and subsidiaries from and against all costs (including attorney's fees), damages and liabilities resulting from actual or alleged claims asserted for any alleged violation of any federal, state or local law, rule, regulation or standard, by reason of or in connection with any use of the goods delivered hereunder.
17. CHOICE OF LAW - This agreement and matters connected with it are in accordance with and governed by EU laws and regulations. Further, it shall be construed to be between merchants.
18. EMAILS & SMS - When you register on our site, you agree that we can send you our updates and promotional emails and messages. If you do not wish to receive them anymore, you can unsubscribe in any of our emails and messages
For users logging on to the site to be personally identifiable, the following information is collected and stored.
When you register on our website or through other companies products or services, or visit the company website, the site will collect your personal information, including name, phone number, Postcode, and address.
The Bank will automatically receive and record your browser and the server log information, including but not limited to your IP address, cookie information in this site, and your web history requirements.
The use and protection of information.
The company will collect the contents of the information mentioned above, however will not share with a third party without prior consent of the Customer.
The company may use some of the pictures the Customer uploads on www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie and share them on our various social media accounts.
Customer information held by the company is confidential, except:
1. when the company has your consent to share the information;
2. when disclosing your personal information to provide you with requested products and services;
3. according to legal requirements, the company has the authority to make law or comply with legal directives, but the company will provide the appropriate jurisdiction;
4. in case of emergency, to safeguard the interests of users and the public;
Choice and Opt-Out
If you no longer wish to receive the Company's promotional communications, you may "opt-out" of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication or by e-mailing the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you register, you will be given the option to opt-out of subscribing to our regular update service. If you are subscribed to our update service, we will send you e mail alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions.
At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe out of any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you change your mind. Any e-mail we send you will contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of that subscription. Simply follow the indications in the e-mail
IP Rights Notification
Premier Equine Warehouse respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes trademark or copyright infringement, please submit your complaint by report email@example.com We will quickly respond to the rights of owners with any concerns they may have about any alleged IP disputes.
To claim a copyright or trademark complaint, please provide us with the following information:
All content included in or made available through the www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie websites. Application or Services; such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of VFP Ltd t/a www.premierquinewarehouse.comwww.premierequinewarehouse.co.uk www.premierequinewarehouse.ie and protected by international copyright laws.
Contact information address.
Address 8 Steeplechase Court , Ratoath , Co Meath Ireland
Contact email : firstname.lastname@example.org